frunzadinpalma.blogspot.com Web analytics

frunza din palmă: ...

20 mai 2016

...

Gelu and Maria were sitting on the bank in the front of the block. Gelu said her: "Maria,are you crazy? I said you not to scratch your pussy in public!" "Shut up, stupid pig, fuck you! It s my pussy, I scratch it wherever I want!" "Maria, that s not ok, go home, you are drunk!" "you are drunk, bastard! you have Sida from your bitch, you fucked her in my bed, crazy old man! I don t want you, you don t enter in my house from now! go to your mother!" "My mother is dead from 1968, are you crazy? Maria, you are drunk, go home!" Gelu lighted a cigarette and Maria said to him: "give me a cigarette, Gelu!" "This is the last, we will share it!" "I will not share any cigarette with you, you have Sida!" "shut up, fucking bitch!" Gelu screamed and raised, applied her a slap over her face, "I will kill you, old pussy!" He stranguled her until a neighbour screamed: "Gelu, you are killing her, are you crazy? Fuck old man, let her alone!". Gelu went in the house, Maria stoped crying, found Gelu s cigarette on the grass and started smoking it.

Niciun comentariu: