frunzadinpalma.blogspot.com Web analytics

frunza din palmă: ...

29 aprilie 2016

...

Marian was drinking a glass of wine at a teracce when Giani, a wellbuilt man, started howling at him: "give me a cigarette, or i will beat you! fuck you, bastard, give me a cigarette!" "i don t have any cigarette, i am not smoking!" "shut up, stupid, give me a cigarette or I will kill you!" "I told you, i am not a smoker!" "I will fuck you right in your ass if you don t give me a cigarette! now!" "I don t have any cigarette, are you retarded? I am not smoking! why should I have a cigarette?" Marian answered and Giani replied: "you'll give me two, one for now and one for the coffe, in the evening! I will beat you if not, stupid jerk!" "I am not smoking, I told you!". Giani kicked Marian right in the face, repeated: "I want two cigarettes from you, now!". Marian answered during he was rising: "I don t have any cigarette, I m sorry!" "so give me money to buy two!" "I don t have any money, I bagged for this glass of wine!" "so you don t want to give me money?" "I don t have any money!". Then, Giani applied Marian a fist right in the testicles. "Now, you give me a cigarette?" asked. "I told you, I don t have any cigarette!" Marian answered.

Niciun comentariu: